29 August, 2011

R.A. Mihailoff



Short intro/who are you?:

My name is R.A. Mihailoff, I'm best known for my starring role as Leatherface in "Texas Chainsaw Massacre III, as one of the co-stars of "Hatchet 2" and as an original members of the Hollywood Ghost Hunters.


1) What are the top two questions you're sick of being asked - and, their answers?

1. Honey, can I have your credit card? - Hell No!
2. Did I really kill anybody making TCM3? - Duh, NO...If I had, I'd be doing the San Quentin Shuffle!

2) Is there a store you would be completely lost without?

Yes...my local supermarket, because I prefer to eat fresh food, so I shop several times week.

3) What's something you had as a kid that you think today's kids are missing out on?

It's something I didn't have as a kid - the over saturation of media and electronic gadgetry. Because, when I was a kid, without that stuff it allowed me to develop a very vivid imagination.

4) Do you think it's ridiculous to have a 'speed dial' feature on a cell phone?

I did not know cell phones had a speed dial.

5) Ever have stalker issues?

Yes, I have, ironically it had absolutely nothing to do with being a celebrity.

6) Can you type without looking at the keyboard?

Seriously? Why do you think we're doing this interview over the phone?

7) Ever accidentally punch yourself in the face?

Rhetorical question: am I disfigured?

8) Do you believe in ghosts or aliens? Or, both?

I'm a hardcore skeptic, though I'm willing to believe with proof.

9) Would you consider yourself to be superstitious?

In certain ways, yes. In other ways, absolutely not.

10) Star Wars or Star Trek?

STAR TREK! (I watched the original network broadcast and at one point in my life, I used to watch Star Trek 11 times a week- and, that was before cable TV).

Shameless self promotion/shout outs/any last words:

If anyone wants to contact me: ra@ramihailoff.com or 818.754.2672 or Facebook. Thanks.


Words from me: R.A. totally won ultimate cool points for 'Star Trek.' And, even more awesome points for it being the Original Series. Oh, and, if any of you missed the 'Ghost Adventures' episode for the Pico House investigation- R.A. is part of the Hollywood Ghost Hunters, as well. HGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment