18 August, 2011

Mike Christopher



Who are you?:  

I'm the Hare Krishna Zombie DAMMIT!


1) What are the top two questions you're sick of being asked - and, their answers?

I am not sick of answering any question. Dawn of the Dead fans are the best and deserve a personal answer to any question. . . no matter what.

2) What celebrity (that you have no ties with) would you blink out of existence if you could? Why?

Hulk Hogan. Why? are you kidding?

3) The longest amount of time you've ever stayed awake?

4 days. While putting a laser system in the Imperial Palace in Las Vegas in 4 days I got 4 hours sleep on a table top.

4) If the first commercial flight to the moon was a free ticket to you, would you go?

Sure. I'd love to save a brazillion dollars.

5) Worst city/state/country you've ever visited?

Florida . . . too much sun, too many bugs, and too many idiots.

6) Thoughts on parents blaming ALL media when their kids fuck up?

Kids are monsters . . . parents can blame whomever they want.

7) What's the saddest (emotionally) movie you've ever seen?

The saddest stories are about "Depleted Uranium Babies" in the Middle East and the "U.S.S. Liberty."    Look them up.

8)  The Internet - blessing or a curse?

Blessing. I can surf the net in bed on my phone . . . I have a weather radar in my pocket. "Is that a radar in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

9) Ever actually *facepalm* or *headdesk* before? 

*facebook*

10) Would you say you're a friendly person?

What the fuck do you mean by THAT?

Shameless self promotion/shout outs/any last words:

HAREKRISHNAZOMBIE.COM  coming soon 
for now:  facebook.com/HareKrishnaZombie

No comments:

Post a Comment