08 August, 2011

Richard John Walters



Who are you?:

I'm an attorney that dances Argentine Tango and belongs to the American Equity Association and Screen Actor's Guild. My claim to fame as an actor is that I played the original killer, Harry Warden, in My Bloody Valentine 3D.

1) What are the top two questions you're tired of being asked- and, their answers? 

How's it going? "Oh, I'm good." What's new?" Oh, not much, blah, blah blah.

2) What was the last traffic ticket you received for? 

Speeding on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.

3) Do you still do anything special to celebrate your birthday? Why or why not? 

Well, this year I turn 50, so I am going to do something, probably go to somewhere in Asia and try to get laid. Otherwise, I normally try to get a woman to go out with me for dinner.  But I never get laid on my birthday.  I am now at the point where celebrating the fact that I am getting older seems to be a waste of my time.

4) What is something your parent/guardian told you when you were a kid and when you grew up, realized it was a lie? 

Santa Clause.

5) Do you think it's ridiculous to have a 'speed dial' feature on a cell phone? 

Yeah, I still haven't figured out how to use one.

6) If you closest friend killed someone, would you help bury the body? 

Fuck no, I'm a lawyer, and have him turn himself in. Stupid fuck.

7) What would be your simple fix for all of the world's issues?

 I would make it a necessary part of citizenship that you spend time in an overseas country, and the you pay for this month sojourn yourself. No help form Mommy and Daddy.  This way you would learn that the world is not such a huge place, and that we are all in this together, and we better work together to make the world a better place.

8) What's the most ridiculous nickname anyone's ever given you?

Big "C" in rugby, because in my first game for the Pittsburgh Harlequins back in August of 1987, I was playing prop and I was so tired I faked an injury to get off the field.  The ref then blew the whistle to end the game after one more scrumdown.  I told my player/coach, Kevin Carhart, a former member of Her Majesties Special Air Services and Welsh International player, that I was sorry and that "they" should stamp a big "C" on my forehead. And the "C" did not stand for coach.  He wasn't good with names, and this one stuck to me, because he could only remember Big"C".  So now, years later, in addition to rugby players, even some lawyers call me Big "C".  Ridiculous.

9) If you could only give one piece of advice on how to prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse, what would it be?

Lots of breadfast burritos, and then you can fart and repell the Zombies.  Just garlic to a vampire, the pungent odor of the breakfast burrito induced fart will keep any zombie away.

10) John Carpenter and George Lucas get into a fistfight. What would you guess started it and who do you think wins? 

I bet John Carpenter is a little odd, while George Lucas is probably arrogant.  I would be that Carpenter shoots his mouth off, Lucas snaps and then Carpenter sucker punches him.  Then I bet Carpenter finishes Luscas off by throwing a hot breakfast burrito from Kraft services at him.

Shameless self promotion/shout outs/any last words: 

We are supposed to start making a disgusting horror/exploitation film called "Breeding Ground" directed and produced by Cody Notts.    Look to download it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment