Who are you?:
ARON HOUDINI, "THE WORLDS ONLY LIVING HOUDINI"
1) What are the top two questions you're sick of being asked - and, their answers?
1. Have you ever met Harry Houdini?
Seriously? He's been dead over 80 years..... good lord people!
2. Do you know Houdini's secret words if he comes back from the dead? And what are they?
Yes I do, and No I can't tell..... but,..you can look it up on the internet. :)
2) Do you collect anything that other people find strange for YOU to, personally, collect?
I always take something from the Haunted Places I visit. Rocks, dirt, sometimes the owners give me things... :)
3) Is there an accent that gets on your nerves?
Not really,...but I HATE when people say "knowd"....
4) The most annoying type of person, in your opinion?
Cheaters. Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Husbands, Wives,....Cheaters....cheaters...... HATE IT!
5) The longest amount of time you've ever stayed awake?
2 1/2 days. It made me so sick.
6) What's the saddest (emotionally) movie you've ever seen?
The Land Before Time. Still so sad.
7) Kharma/Karma - what are your thoughts on it?
BELIEVE in Karma. I believe whatever a person puts into this World Is what they will get back. I believe that 100%
8) What's a few of your pet-peeves, or in the words of George Carlin, 'psychotic fuckin' hatreds?'
WOW.... I have so many.
People who buy lottery tickets. There should be a separate line at the checkout for those people.
ALWAYS make the bed in the morning.
Wash your hands. yuck!
9) What song would you consider to be your absolute guiltiest pleasure?
That 70's Show Theme song.... Favorite show ever!
10) Has there ever been an occasion that you were so pissed off, you caused damage to an inanimate object? Elaborate, please?
YES.... playing Nintendo as a kid. I would get so mad I would bite the controller.
Shameless self promotion/shout outs/any last words:
Shout out to my Lovely Bridget..... Love you so much! Come add me on facebook... just look for Aron Houdini and watch me when I'm on TV.... please! :)
Words from me:
I haven't known Aron and Bridget for very long, but they ARE fantastic people and fun to hang out with. Here is a clip of Aron on a very recent episode of the show 'Auction Kings' on the Discovery Channel: http://youtu.be/p4uZPn24gwI