20 October, 2011

Tuesday Knight



Who are you?:

I am me... Tuesday! lol

1) What are the top two questions you're sick of being asked - and, their answers?

What film are you most known for? (Nightmare 4)
Are you still friends with anyone on the set? (Yes)

:)

2) Kharma/Karma - what are your thoughts on it?

What goes around comes around. You mock what you will become.

3) Has there ever been a movie that you've watched and had nightmares because of it, the same night?

Yes, "The Exorcist" hate hate hate that movie. I just can't stand to have it around me. And I am very good friends with Linda Blair, and when I see her at a show or appearance I always turn her pictures over. That is what gives me Nightmares.

4) If fans are going to buy you drinks - what are you having?

Anything Fruity. Yum!

5) Do you do your absolute best to speak in a politically-correct manner? How well is that working out for you?

It's gotten me this far in life... I think that should answer the question.

6) What's the most ridiculous nickname anyone's ever given you?

I have a pretty Unique name... and people think its a nickname anyways, so they all just call me Tuesday. But it is my name. So I have never had that problem.

7) Worst city/state/country you've ever visited?

Well I went on a horrible road trip and got lost and ended up close to Vegas. But I wouldn't say Nevada is horrible because of it.

8) Star Wars or Star Trek?

This is really hard since I do not watch either, but I am going to go with Star Trek, because my on Screen Mother in "Nightmare 4" Brooke Bundy was in a few episodes and she is just amazing.

9) If there's another animal that will inherit the Earth after humans are gone- which animal would it be?

Squirrel Shark... Yikes!

10) Have you ever felt like you belong in a different time?

Yes. I really love the 1500's such beauty and grace.

Shameless self promotion/shout outs/any last words:

Yes everyone check out the new Documentary "More Brains! A Return To the Living Dead" because my best friend Mike Perez and another good friend Beverly Randolph are the Executive Producers.
And I want to say that I love my Daddy and I miss him so much and that I love my Mother, whom I am blessed to see everyday of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment