11 July, 2012

Cleve Hall




Short intro/Who are you?:
 
I'm Cleve Hall. I have been involved in the horror film biz for the past 35 years.. Foremost as a Special Creature FX Fabricator, and also as an actor and writer and now as TV personality. I am the Star of Syfy Channel's reality series MONSTER MAN!

1. What are the top two questions you're sick of being asked - and, their answers?
 
Is there going to be a Season 2? Fuk I hope so.. I think there is.. but no official word yet from Syfy. Bottom Line: As soon as I find out, EVERYONE will be alerted to the fact.. probably cuzz you hear me screaming and jumping up and down.
What advice would you give someone wanting to get into the FX field? Have a Backup plan!

2. Do you ever give money to the homeless people with signs on the freeway off-ramps?
 
Rarely... I'm usually more destitute than they are. And, when I was broke and homeless, I never begged once... Just dined and dashed from a lot of upscale restaurants. Also, most of those losers put some mention of God on their signs. That offends me.

3. Is there another celebrity that people say you look like?
 
The Undertaker from WWE. But he's 8" taller than me.

4. What's something you had as a kid that you think today's kids are missing out on?
 
CREEPY CRAWLERS. And Imagination. And seeing Giant Monster Movies in theatres.. and Drive ins.

5. Kharma/Karma - what are your thoughts on it?
 
It's a Bitch! But I believe I've tried so much to help people (most of whom didn't deserver it) I feel I should have Karma in the Bank!

6. Thoughts on parents blaming ALL media when their kids fuck up?
 
They gotta find somewhere to point the blame instead of admitting to their shitty parenting skills.

7. If you could having a boxing match with anyone in the world, who would it be?
 
Probably Shirley Temple, cuzz at least I'm pretty sure I would win and not get hurt.

8. Worst place you've ever eaten?
 
A Chinese buffet in Buttonwillow CA

9. When a song that you know, but dislike, comes one- do you still sing to it?
 
No.

10. How would you describe your sense of humour?
 
Dark and innapropriate.

Shameless self promotion/shout outs/any last words:
 
Hit me up on Cleve Hall (Official) on Facebook.... And tell Syfy you want a Season 2 of MONSTER MAN! Go to their official Facebook page and threaten.. and hit "LIKE". (If this comes out after we get Season 2... tell 'em you want Season 3.)



No comments:

Post a Comment