21 June, 2012

CrossOver Paranormal



Who are you?:

Brian: Brian Hensley is who I am.
Nick: My name is Nick McWethy and I am the co-founder of Crossover Paranormal!!
Jeff: I am an investigator with Crossover Paranormal , Costume designer and professional horror icon impersonator for Days of the Dead, Dead Winter,Scarefest, and others.

1. What are the top two questions you're sick of being asked - and, their answers?

Brian:  What got you into the Paranormal field? Stories that my dad used to tell me.
Do you get paid to investigate? Hell no!
Nick: Do you really believe in ghosts? Ummmm...no...I just like sitting in dark places talking to myself!!
Do you charge for investigations? NOT EVER!!
Jeff: What brand of clothes did Jason wear in this or that?....wasn't there, don't know. I wing it.
Have you ever met Kane Hodder......of course I have

2. What is something your parent/guardian told you when you were a kid and when you grew up, realized it was a lie?

Brian: Santa Clause was real.
Nick: That if I kept making faces that it would get stuck like that!!
Jeff: Monsters are not real...haha..little did they know.

3. Would you ever go into a strip club with a sign that read '12 hot chicks and 1 ugly one' JUST to see the 'ugly one?'

Brian: Hell yeah!!!!
Nick: Would I?? The real question is HAVE I? ;)
Jeff: You would almost have to wouldn't ya?

4. If you HAD to, would rather have sex with a dead body or a live animal?

Brian: Dead body.
Nick: Dead body
Jeff: Dead Body, but with a few live animals watching.

5. Are you one of those people my mother warned me about?

Brian: Not anymore.
Nick: Depends on what she warned you about!!
Jeff: Maybe in my younger days.lol

6. Favourite junk food that you'd refuse to ever give up- even if a diet or your health would suffer?

Brian: Taco Bell.
Nick: Taco Bell
Jeff: Pizza

7. Do you relate to the majority of heroes or villains in stories?

Brian: Heroes.
Nick: Heroes
Jeff: Yes I do in many ways.

8. Would you ever pose naked for Playboy/Playgirl? How much money would it take?

Brian: Hell yeah I would. $100,000
Nick: I'm not sure ANYONE would wanna see that!! Including myself...lol
Jeff: No...I like to leave some things to the imagination. But then again, we do need the money.lol

9. In a burping contest, where would you rank? 1st, 2nd, or 3rd?

Brian: 3rd
Nick: 2nd
Jeff: probably 3rd. I am not an expert belcher, but I can throw down in a farting contest.

10. What holiday do you consider to be the most useless?

Brian: Presidents day.
Nick: Presidents Day
Jeff: Sweetest day/Valentines day, they kinda go hand in hand

Shameless self-promotion/shout outs/any last words:

Brian: N/A
Nick: I would like to thank all the haters out there!! If it wasn't for you...I wouldn't of pushed myself so hard!! And to my Crossover brothers...I love you guys!!!
Jeff: Huge , huge Thank you to my beautiful GF Angela, and all my wonderful friends and fans in the Horror/Paranormal community that continue to support me in all my endeavors in the fabulous world of monsters and ghostly mayhem. And to my Crossover family including Anthony Romeo....I am looking forward to so many awesome future adventures and investigations together. I love and respect you guys more than you could ever imagine!!!
Now get those tickets to Days of the Dead, Scarefest,Fanboy Expo and Dead Winter folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Words from me:
First, I apologize for the traumatic text colours. I allowed Nick and Jeff to choose their own colours- and, that's what they chose. It's brutal, I know.
Second, you know why none of them put themselves at #1 in the burping contest? Cause that's MY spot and I'm damn proud of it. If you ever want to see Nick run, make a show of handing me a Monster energy drink. I've traumatized him. :) For life.

No comments:

Post a Comment