10 February, 2012

Raine Brown

 
 
Who are you?:
 
I am an indie actress from the east cost!  I have done a ton of film and theatre work you can check Raine Brown on IMDB! 
Go to my official site www.rainebrown.com for all the info! 

1) What are the top two questions you're sick of being asked - and, their answers?
 
What's my favorite film I've worked on and What's your favorite horror film I've watched. 
Na!!! not going to do it again.... especially since I am asking myself! You all are just going to have to find any other interview i did and look  at the answer there! :) 

2) Is there a store you would be completely lost without?
 
OMG Target or Tarjhey as we call it!  It has everthing for my house and food and entertainment.  Only thing it doesn't sell is cars and maybe they will soon! :)  I expect  kick back sent to me for free advertising!! haha!

3) What's something you had as a kid that you think today's kids are missing out on?
 
Haha .. I don't want to date myself.  But I think really long phone conversions with your HS boyfriend.  Now everyone just text constantly and those were really sweet and fun. It was a great way to get to know each other especially giving you some private time when you were not allowed to be alone with a boy yet!!!

4) How far do you think you would get if you went on the show 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?'
 
Wow!  I would get close to the million mark but then get stumped on a stupid question about cheese and then have used all my lifelines so have to leave with my big check!!


5) Do you believe in ghosts or aliens? Or, both?
 
Na!  Well maybe! I don't think on it a lot cuz who can know for sure. All I know is that I really don't know all that there is so who knows!  It creeps me really think of it!   


6) Sitting on a plane, do you prefer window or aisle seats?
 
Usually window.  I like to look out at the sky and clouds during the day and the lights as night. 

7) A rough estimate of how many different words you know for 'breasts:'

about 15.  I think my B/F would know more. He is way more into them.  

8) Favourite junk food that you'd refuse to ever give up- even if a diet or your health would suffer?
 
Chocolate! I eat it everyday no matter what.  I am so addicted to it. I have heard that chocolate activates the same parts of your brain as pot... without the getting high part, but it does make me feel really good and relaxed.  Now it is being said that it is good for you anyway.... so there! 

9) What holiday do you consider to be the most useless?
 
President's day??? April Fools!  :)

10) In a burping contest with only 2 other people, where would you rank? 1st, 2nd, or 3rd?
 
Def. 1st! I have a demonic crazy possessed burp.  I am a tiny girl and I am not quite sure where it comes from but it is quite an amazing sound!  I actually need to  record it so it can be an effect for one of my films!! 

Shameless self promotion/shout outs/any last words:
 
Yes! Look for Gallery of Fear and I Heart U  and hopefully Game Over coming out on DVD some time this year! 
Also, BrainCell, Sculpture, and Psychoholocaust all on amazon.com!!
Like me on Facebook so you can keep up with all the updates!! 
See you on FB! :) xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment