05 September, 2011

Todd Farmer



Short intro/who are you?:

I am a writer who takes his pants off and while I am not a dick, I play one on TV.

1) What are the top two questions you're sick of being asked - and, their answers?

Most asked question: "What's up with H3D?"
Answer: Lussier and I delivered our draft at the end of '09 and learned there wasn't enough time or money to shoot the movie before we had to start prepping Drive Angry.  While recently working on the Hellraiser story we were told it was time to talk Halloween again.  So at the moment, we're talking.  We'll see.

2nd most asked question: "Were you and Betsy really doing it?" 
Answer: Sure.

2) What celebrity (that you have no ties with) would you blink out of existence if you could? Why?

Interesting question but I've no idea.  I don't follow celebs or their odd lives because there's no money in it.  I have a few celeb friends and with the fame and money comes a terrible price of living with no privacy nor normalcy.  Guess if I had to blink somebody it would be a reality "star".  Dunno which one, cuz I don't watch reality shows.  Blink your pick on my behalf.  You have my blessing.  :)

3) What's the worst thing you've ever been called or what would be the worst thing anyone could call you?

Martha.

4) If the human race was obliterated and you were the sole survivor, how long do you think you'd survive?

I'd be fine.  I got seven or eight personalities in here to keep me company.

5) Would you ever go into a strip club with a sign that read '12 hot chicks and 1 ugly one' JUST to see the 'ugly one?'

No but I'd love to punch the guy that does that in the forehead.

6) How would you describe your sense of humour?

Dirty girl dirty. 

7) Pick out one of your scars - where is it and how did you manage to achieve it?

I've numerous scars on my knuckles.  They were achieved from teeth.  I sometimes cannot tolerate rude behavior.

8) Do you have a favourite article of clothing that you absolutely refuse to give up?

I've a knit sweater that can resemble chain-mail at distance which I refer to as my Jedi sweater.  It's been mended a dozen times but still has holes and is literally falling apart.

9) Worst city/state/country you've ever visited?

One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach... all the damn vampires. 

10) Are there any foods that you would choose to starve rather than eat?

Lots of stuff I don't like but when it comes down to dislike verses death, figure I can eat just about anything.  Well, Charlie Sheen, covered in Vegemite.  I might pass on that.

Shameless self promotion/shout outs/any last words:

If you're not happy, you're not dancing enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment